It's Been Great

ocnslr

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
More or less a "plankowner" here, from almost 15 years ago.

But we sold our Grady-White in early January, and don't expect to be purchasing another GW.

So I am saying goodbye and wishing you all the best. Enjoy the water and your boats, stay safe, and be kind to others.

Brian

family affair

Reaction score
Model
Islander
Your help and knowledge have always been greatly appreciated. I hope you keep your account active in case one of us needs a consult! If not, I understand.
Thank you

Fishtales

Reaction score
Best of wishes in your next phase. Always nice to see people move on under their own power! Tight lines.

Parthery

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Brian,

Thanks for all your support and input over the years. I know I've learned a ton from your experience and suggestions, and hope to pass it on.

Hope you stop by and check on us every now and then....

kirk a

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
Brian,

Sorry to see you are leaving the fold, so to speak. Fortunately your post history will remain, as it was quite helpful on many things during my research, buying, and now owning my express. Learned a lot from your posts and experiences, and I'm sure others have and will also.

Cheers.

K

Ky Grady

GreatGrady Captain
Staff member
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Brian,
No need to sign off. Always good to have your insight and experience. Feel free to drop in anytime. Fair winds on your next endeavor!!

wahoo33417

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Brian: You have been a great addition to the forum. Your departure is our loss. Please stop by to say hi and let us know how you are doing from time to time.

Rob