LED REPLACEMENT BULBS

Break Time

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have an 06' Marlin & I would like to replace all the light bulbs in the cabin light fixtures with LED as the current bulbs get very hot. I have done some searching but there are so many to choose from I can't figure what I need or if there is actually a direct replacement bulb or if I would need to replace the whole fixture. If anyone has done this & knows the part# & where to buy them the information would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

DennisG01

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Offshore
When I did mine in my Sundancer, I got them from Super Bright LED's. They have pictures/descriptions of the bulbs so you can match up what you have with what you want.

HMBJack

Reaction score
Search here in the forums. Someone did exactly as you say for a 330 as I recall. I went and did as he did and am very happy. I looked in my maintenance notes and see that I replaced the 2 Vee berth overhead bulbs with a PN 30610-WW (warm white) at a cost of $16 each. Not sure but I think I bought mine from yachtlights.com. I replaced 4 other overhead bulbs in the main and aft cabin but do not have the PN off hand.

If you locate that post (from late 2013) - you'll be set.
Good luck and it's a nice little upgrade to do what you're thinking.

HMBJack

Reaction score
Good to hear!

One set of lights I would like to swap out to LED are - on a 330 Express:

- the 12" or so light under the microwave and
- the same 12" or so light in the head - under the cabinet

Each of these lights are under cabinet lights shining down onto the counter top.

Has anyone replaced these with LEDs? If so - please share your PN's and advice.

Thanks!