LI Fishing School Grady get together Starts JAN 11

fishinmission

Reaction score
Its been great having alot of Grady Owners come to the store during the winter months today we had 4 boats owners in today all had twin 150's on the back. the talking and friendship has been great. We will be open every weekend during the winter and the LI Fishing school starts Sun. Jan 11 at 9:30 am . its $30 a class Meet new crew compare notes .Coffee and donuts served. Visit www.fishinmissiontacklecorp.com for more info . meet other grady owners. Keep this great site alive.

School will be held at Marine Max Corner of Wellwood ave and Montauk highway.631-225-5700 or 631-226-0012

GT

Reaction score
What am I missing? Nowhere on your site do I see any details of the "LI fishing school" other than time, place and cost.

whitey

Reaction score
these are the same guys who advertised they would rig your grady,and teach you how to fish off your grady :roll:
that's pretty good for a bait and tackle store

Gman25

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I have dealt with fishin mission in the past and every time has been a pleasure. VERY nice people.

2005 300 Marlin w/F250's

fishinmission

Reaction score
Fishing school

Thanks to all the Grady owners who support us. I have owned 3 Grady whites . I own 2 center consoles now . I have been thru 2 stroke , 2 stroke HPDI and Four stroke motors. Always rigged and made improvements to my boats. These boats have saved my life more than time. I have put over three hundred hours on in a 5 year period each year. Anyone who supports This great site and needs help we will be there for.

The middle of the first page Click on the PDF file for Fishing school schedule. Please call us at 631-225-5700

GT

Reaction score
the classes and instructors look excellent. raguso, golofaro..I fished with both of these guys and they qualify to teach the rest of us.

LI Grady

Reaction score
I've been to a seminar by Ruguso in the past. If you ever get the chance I strongly recommend it! Very good speaker and the amount of knowledge and experiance he brings to the table is substantial to say the least. One of the first things I did when I got into offshore fishing is to buy his wreck book. Its on the boat at all times!