Life...

leeccoll

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
I can only duplicate what others have said so well here.

I certainly have enjoyed our online connection and your photos.

With the Seafarer being discontinued and the whacked-out boat market, you should do well with your sale.
Thanks Magic!

Time well spent with people like yourself!!

I really hope the boat finds a good home too.

Reactions: magicalbill

SmokyMtnGrady

Reaction score
Enjoy it brother. Have a grand adventure. All I know about Thailand is from the Hangover II movie. lol. Maybe ask Allan if wants to go with you? lol. I don't know about the rest of you guys, but Lee send pictures here every now and again. it looks like a beautiful place . also, here is to getting a good price on your boat too! Red Sky at night sailors delight....

Reactions: leeccoll

leeccoll

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Enjoy it brother. Have a grand adventure. All I know about Thailand is from the Hangover II movie. lol. Maybe ask Allan if wants to go with you? lol. I don't know about the rest of you guys, but Lee send pictures here every now and again. it looks like a beautiful place . also, here is to getting a good price on your boat too! Red Sky at night sailors delight....
Thanks Smoky,

I met a special someone there and have been going to Bangkok regularly for over 20 years, so it will be a good hub for me and my work and now maybe personal life too :). Will send some beach pics from there in a few months.

I put the boat on Boat Trader today, let's see...

There are only 6 Seafarers for sale in the entire USA, crazy!! There used to be about 40 or so a few years back.

Best to you too buddy.

Fishtales

Reaction score
Same here. Great contributor to the forum and will be missed. Shoot us an update - maybe start the Lee thread so we can keep abreast of your experience. I tried the retirement thing and lasted 6mo, stepped down to a much less stressful job close to home. Hoping to make the jump back to retirement in a few years. I traveled a lot in my last two roles in technology. Liked the far east, didn't like the air distance. I'd recommend getting a guide for China, can do all the sites in Beijing in about 2-3 days with a good one. Well worth the few hundred dollars. Been to Thailand several time, interesting place but not my cup of tea. Always felt safe and there is a lot to do for sure. Enjoy the next phase.

Reactions: leeccoll

leeccoll

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Same here. Great contributor to the forum and will be missed. Shoot us an update - maybe start the Lee thread so we can keep abreast of your experience. I tried the retirement thing and lasted 6mo, stepped down to a much less stressful job close to home. Hoping to make the jump back to retirement in a few years. I traveled a lot in my last two roles in technology. Liked the far east, didn't like the air distance. I'd recommend getting a guide for China, can do all the sites in Beijing in about 2-3 days with a good one. Well worth the few hundred dollars. Been to Thailand several time, interesting place but not my cup of tea. Always felt safe and there is a lot to do for sure. Enjoy the next phase.
The Lee thread, I like that FT. I still will have the US as my home base, probably somewhere out West, just ready to shake things up a bit.

Last edited: