Lighting

Grady fun 5

Reaction score
Model
Express 305
Does anyone have a suggestion on we’re I can get the under gunnel rope lighting and replacement LED lights for the cabin on the Express Boats

ElyseM

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
just did a quick search on marine led rope lights and a bunch showed up. give it a shot. good luck, ron

fsc60

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
I put Imtra LED Neon Rope lights under the gunnels, looks great

In the cabin I used scandvik LED reading lights, Imtra under cabinet lights, I found led replacements on line for the 3 round halogens over the v-birth. Imtra has great products. I have a 2001 and found everything Grady uses on the new boat, Even install the stair lights in the cabin. I used LED rope lighting behind the panels in the V-birth. Really freshened up the cabin

Dand1

Reaction score
Model
Express 305
I put Imtra LED Neon Rope lights under the gunnels, looks great

In the cabin I used scandvik LED reading lights, Imtra under cabinet lights, I found led replacements on line for the 3 round halogens over the v-birth. Imtra has great products. I have a 2001 and found everything Grady uses on the new boat, Even install the stair lights in the cabin. I used LED rope lighting behind the panels in the V-birth. Really freshened up the cabin
Thanks very much for the tip. I. Looked and seems like they have a great selection

teaklejr

Reaction score
These are the bulbs i used for all the interior lights on our 305 Express. They are a tad long but work fine. Way nicer than the original bulbs and dont get hot.

Reactions: ocdansar

Scott D

Reaction score
I used this brand. The WiFi rgb that lets you change the color with the app. I used the strip lights.

They are very high quality and have lasted a few years so far without issue.

https://seamasterlights.com/