Load capacity

Remie

Reaction score
Hi, can anybody supply me with some information about a 1985 240 offshore maximum weight capacity? I would like to have a new plate made but this boat doesn't have any information any where. Thank you.

DennisG01

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Offshore
Mine is about 500 miles away from me right now, so I can't quite see it well enough from here. :mrgreen: But I'm sure if you reached out to Grady that they could help you - possibly even get you a new one. However (and double check me on this), I don't think a plate is actually required on a 24' boat.

Remie

Reaction score
DennisG01 I sent an email to the National Marine Manufacturers Association to see if they can give me the information so I can have the new one custom made I did it with my 1978 25' mako but the association did not have the information but some one from the classic mako page sent me a picture of the same boat and year and where to make it. Thank you, maybe some one here has it handy.

DennisG01

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Offshore
Grady is pretty good at their customer service. If they can help, I'm sure they will. Worst case, I may have someone near my boat in the next few days that can maybe row out and take a look.

Remie

Reaction score
Dennis I spoke to a person at Grady white they gave me all the information, I just going to have the aluminum plate custom made thank you