Locate part# aft bench seat tray

mleads310

Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Looking for an addy bench seat tray for a 2001 282. A few guys in here have it on there boat and was wondering if anyone had a part number on it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220317-153206.png
    Screenshot_20220317-153206.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 14

ItalianAngler

Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Looking for an addy bench seat tray for a 2001 282. A few guys in here have it on there boat and was wondering if anyone had a part number on it?
I don't, but I do have one on my '02 282. My suggestion would be to call your local Grady dealer, they may be able to direct you to whoever made it for them. It's specific to the boat, so not sure anyone would have a replacement since our version of the 282 model is long gone by now, and the 282 itself!

My other .02, I think it's messes with the seal under the seat and lets water in, so while I do use mine, it's not the best. You might want to measure the opening and have something fabricated if you are really intent on using the space. Just because Grady had the tray laid out a certain way doesn't mean you have to do it exactly how they did.

Reactions: mleads310

mleads310

Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
I see what you're saying. I called my somewhat local dealer today and the awesome guy there I used to deal with is no longer there and the current person didn't seem interested in helping all that much. So I'm waiting a call back. Not so worried about the seal as I'm sure I'll fabricate a way to make it water proof. I think I may have to email Grady directly to grab a part number on this one.

Fishtales

Reaction score
Those are made by GW or by a supplier to a GW drawing not a stock item that you will find out there. Maybe used or thru GW are the routes to go.