Long Island "East End" Grady Fishing Club

Barrettkatz

Reaction score
OK
Looks like this is a bit old but I am new to north fork and Grady white having just committed to a 209 fisherman. Being hauled up from charleston. Interested in local fishing and learning about my new boat
BK

Fish Tank

Reaction score
Welcome to the North Fork. I'm in Mattituck and have been boating on the Peconic for many years. If you need any tips about anything, just ask and I'll see what I can do to set you in the right direction.
-Rich

richp at reflectingnature dot net

Bob Coco

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Hi BK,
Welcome to Great Grady and the Peconic Bay. I keep my 283 in North Sea. I fish the Peconics quite a bit and do a lot of trips to the Gut and Race as well. It sure is nice boating out here. The 283 is my second Grady. Well Good luck with your new boat and there's a bunch of local guys on here that are very knoledgeable about Grady Whites and boating in general.

Cheers, Bob

Jeff Mauro

Reaction score
I'm interested. Own a 330 Grady in Hampton Bays. Cell Phone 201.248.7834

Bob Coco

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Jeff Mauro said:
I'm interested. Own a 330 Grady in Hampton Bays. Cell Phone 201.248.7834

Hi Jeff,

What is it your interested in? Fishing or the East End Club?

Bob

MrBuilder

Reaction score
Model
Voyager
I'm interested - I was following the LI Club topic, but decided I wasn't getting my boat to Fire Island.

I dock in Clinton, CT and Montauk is about an hour away from port, I fish the Montauk area and offshore several times a season, and I've been looking for an excuse to do it more often.

There are many GW owners in CT that are close enougth to Montauk to participate - the Boat's Inc. GW dealer is in Niantic, CT and is only about 30 minutes by water from the point, so there are about a hundred GW boats there.

We need to get the word out - I'll publicize this on CTFisherman.com on my end.
Count me
Anyone interested in a east-end Grady Club? Mainly for those who like to fish Montauk, Peconics and the North Fork. Even if you live up island and prefer the eastend. I would be willing to do most of the leg work if we could get enough interest.
yes myself my son and a friend now bought himself a boat last week there are two boats here
We are out of Niantic

CFD902

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Clinton CT is home port for me, fish Clinton east to the race

Krcook

Reaction score
Im out of Babylon, i would be interested in south shore.

Thor's Outlaw

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
New 228 owner here- I'm out of Moriches. I also just created a new group on Facebook. I haven't finished setting up yet but maybe a search will bring it up. Its "Long Island Grady White Owners" . I figure local GW owners could co- ordinate get togethers, fishing trips and lend a hand with parts or repairs. It was just a thought, we'll see if it comes to fruition.

Last edited:

johnt2032

Reaction score
I'm out of
New 228 owner here- I'm out of Moriches. I also just created a new group on Facebook. I haven't finished setting up yet but maybe a search will bring it up. Its "Long Island Grady White Owners" . I figure local GW owners could co- ordinate get togethers, fishing trips and lend a hand with parts or repairs. It was just a thought, we'll see if it comes to fruition.
I'm out of Moriches also. Nothing came up on the FB search .