Looking for a Fisherman 230

Marbles816

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
It's been a while since I've been on this great website due to some personal issues. I had three Grady's so far and unfortunatley I had to sell the latest one I had (my Canyon) that I purchased just a year ago. Prior to the Canyon I had a Gulfstream for several years and before that my dad had a Sailfish. So as everyone can see, I'm hooked on Grady's. In fact our dog is named GRADY!!!

So with that all said, I'm in the market for a Fisherman 230 w/a 300 Yamaha between 2011-2016. My budget at most is 68K pending what options are included in the boat. I would aprreciate any leads. For the right boat package (and of course $) I'm located in NJ and willing to travel a far distance (up to 1300 miles). Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Marbles816

Reaction score
Still looking. I did find one and a family member went and looked at it for me. Unfortunately the boat needed a lot of work and for what they were asking for the boat, It wasn't worth it. So I'm still in the hunt.

BrooklynJoe

Reaction score
Model
Tournament 225
Good Luck!
I would like to find one also for awhile now. Also, going to be a hard find at that price point: that is about the price they’re getting for 209’s. I am now considering a 209 but I also don’t want to step down in size from my 225...Good luck in your search..
Joe

billyttpd

Reaction score
How did the search go?? I'm looking for one as well. Found one in MA on Boatrader. Gotta find the time to go look at it I'm in PA....I'm actually surprised Grady discontinued this boat. Between the 222 230 and 235 IMO the 230 is clearly the superior choice and the transom design something I thought would crossover to other models. Would like to hear some 230 owner feedback. My guess is 230 owners like them a lot because they are rarely for sale