Looking for boat names that incorporate Jenny or Jen...

FREEDOM!!!

Reaction score
Model
Freedom 235
Need a good name for the new boat. Would like to incorporate my wife's name in it, Jenny or Jen. Our first boat was named Jenny's Marine Life (I'm a retired Marine). Our second boat was Jenny's Fox because it was a SeaFox. Need a name for this one. Thanks.

FREEDOM!!!

Reaction score
Model
Freedom 235
- The Jenny
- Jenny
- Jennylicious :)
- Ameri-Jen
- Jentopia
- Semper Jen
- Semper Jenny

There's no reason that you can't reuse your first boat name, either.
Yeah, my vote is to go back to Jenny's Marine Life, but she wants something new. We wouldn't have this boat if not for her (she is a very successful Realtor), so I'm not going to argue over the name. Maybe Jenny's Grady Life...

JJF

Reaction score
Model
Canyon 306
BTW... my boat's name is "Johnny's Ca$h" (my first name is John)

Feel free to use "Jenny's Ca$h"

Reactions: FREEDOM!!!

Mr. M

Reaction score
Model
Gulfstream
Need a good name for the new boat. Would like to incorporate my wife's name in it, Jenny or Jen. Our first boat was named Jenny's Marine Life (I'm a retired Marine). Our second boat was Jenny's Fox because it was a SeaFox. Need a name for this one. Thanks.
Can't resist, JEN-X !

Reactions: FREEDOM!!!

John naile

Reaction score
Model
Fisherman 180
Just put a Roman numeral 2 after either name if you really like it. Did that with my second boat. Buyer of first boat kept the name.

D.D.

Reaction score
Jenny's Marine Life----BEST name all around. Hits all what's important in your lives!! We have had several boats, and all have had the same name, which has a very special meaning to my wife and I. I say you should defiantly keep "Jenny's Marine Life".

FREEDOM!!!

Reaction score
Model
Freedom 235
Jenny's Marine Life----BEST name all around. Hits all what's important in your lives!! We have had several boats, and all have had the same name, which has a very special meaning to my wife and I. I say you should defiantly keep "Jenny's Marine Life".
I agree. I pushed hard for it, but Jenny Lynn won. I still get to fly a small Marine Corps flag off the ski pole.

Reactions: TeK