Looking for hard top rocket launchers

Bestonearth

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Looking for rocket launcher for hardtop. 4 or 5 rod holder setup preferred for my grady seafarer 228.

Mustang65fbk

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
I think your best option might be something like eBay, Craigslist or having a local fabrication shop fabricate up some rocket launchers for you, if you're looking for OEM or close to that. There are tons of sites out there that sell similar things, anyone from Amazon or a wide range of companies on Google. Or even on this site, the GW Performance Welding link at the top of just about every page can give you a few other ideas.

Ky Grady

GreatGrady Captain
Staff member
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
I agree. GW Performance welding will do one custom, or go straight to the source and get a factory launcher made by WMW Marine, OEM supplier of the launchers and hardtop tubing for Grady.

Reactions: MLangley

Fishtales

Reaction score
^^^^ This but check local marine pipe builders first, someone might surprise you.

MLangley

Reaction score
Model
Freedom 307
As KY Grady stated. GW Performance built one for us. Awesome work.

Bestonearth

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
As KY Grady stated. GW Performance built one for us. Awesome work.
Thanks for all the input guys. After speaking with Glenn from GW performance and providing dimensions, I’m have them build a rod rocket launcher.

TMC PARTS

Reaction score
Website
www.taylormarinecenter.com
i have a oem NOS set for a 255 in stock, they are painted in the grady color already, one or two tiny nicks, otherwise like new. they have 2 flat plates with pre drilled mounting holes so really can be mounted to any type of boat you would like. will sell at a severe discount from original MSRP if you are interested. call Josh at taylor marine center 302-422-9177

SouthFork

Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
I bought mine for Great Lakes Skipper. They periodically have them, or check eBay. I’ve seen several there

Kabitz60

Reaction score
Model
CHOOSE
Thanks for all the input guys. After speaking with Glenn from GW performance and providing dimensions, I’m have them build a rod rocket launcher.
Glen is doing one for us too.

grady33

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Express 330
I’d like to add some rod holders to top of my 330. Thinking 3 on each side. We have center rigger in way.

Kabitz60

Reaction score
Model
CHOOSE
I’d like to add some rod holders to top of my 330. Thinking 3 on each side. We have center rigger in way.
Give Glen at GW performance...Google them. he did a good job for us.