Looking for nav light - Freedom 255.

Capt Bill

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
This new-to-me 2012 Freedom 255 has a dead nav light. I removed it today, and measured the voltage at the light, and it was 12.8V, so the LED is burned out. Port side works great, but I may replace them both, when I find the source.

And that leads me to my question; anyone here know the brand name (it's nowhere to be found on the fixture), or have a source for same look and footprint? I would like to replace it with one that mounts to the same mounting holes, and has the OEM look. Here's a photo.

Navlight2.jpgNavlight1.jpg

glacierbaze

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Last edited:
Reactions: Capt Bill

glacierbaze

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
The ebay link had more than 10 pairs. If there is more than one LED in the fixture, I would check my connections at the plug. They don't usually all burn out at once.

Capt Bill

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
The LED matrix is sealed in plastic, with a moulded in Fresnal lens. Voltage to the lamp assembly is correct, and connector pins clean.
I placed an order at the ebay link you provided (thanks again), and I couldn't put it in the cart at first. Reason is the seller is away, and shipping will be delayed. When I agreed to that, it let me place the order.

I did find the same Atwood lights here, Atwood navigation lights, but they don't include the connector, and there is $10 flat rate shipping, so I decided to get the one with the connector.