looking for owners for article in Soundings magazine

sknauth10

Reaction score
I write a monthly Used Boat feature for Soundings boating magazine. And I'm always looking for enthusiastic owners of used boats, to let them tell their story.
I’m now searching for Grady-White owners. I’m interested in the following models: 280 Marlin, 300 Marllin, 306 Bimini, 263/273 Chase, 265 Express.
There are three criteria: The boat must be AT LEAST 5 YEARS OLD; it must have been BOUGHT USED; it CANNOT BE currently for sale.
Would anyone out there be interested? I would ask for an email or phone interview, a photo of your boat and a photo of yourself to use in the article.
You can see the end result by going to www.soundingspub.com and clicking on the Used Boat icon in the story list.
Reply by email, please. And thanks for your consideration.
Steve Knauth
Contributing Writer
Soundings Publications
www.soundingspub.com
member Boating Writers International
www.bwi.com

fishie1

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I'd be interested - 2002 Marlin with many 'unique' touches and upgrades. The boat is coming out of the water in a couple of weeks.

Marty grady 272

Reaction score
I am the owner of a 95 272 Sailfish and was previously the owner of an older 252 Sailfish. They were both purchased as used. My 272 was purchased on Ebay. I couldn't be hapier with the boats I can be reached at kap2@epix.net. Thanks Marty