looking for the post/ beam for table/ bed

FloridaGirl

Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
I am sure he would as he owns the machine shop. You could probably purchase it through his shop. The crucial part is that piece that goes into the table. I have mine and he is machining that to go into the post.

Now That I'm thinking of it. He could probably machine the end to go into your table because he has mine. There should be a set screw under your table.

Let me know what you have and I'll ask him. The dude is by far one one of the nicest people in the world.

I need that top plastic piece that the table slide onto. Any chance he can fabricate that part? I'd love to have his contact number if possible. Thanks!

Vince

Reaction score
Well, he never made the peices for me. Sooo

Sailfish-Gus

Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Hey Everyone, I know this is an old post and when I was looking for a table I could not find an original table stand for a recently purchased 1995 Grady-White 272 Sailfish and found a solution and want to post to help you out. So I took a risk and bought and a stand from amazon. Link here... You can also just search "removable table leg base mount rv" and you'll get a few that pop up for less than $170. Now the trick is you need to have the original base plate still screwed onto the boat but just missing the 2 poles, (if you don't you can probably buy a shim to level it out). So what I ended up doing was remove the original base plate, lined up the holes with the new stand and drilled 4 new holes... After that everything fit like a glove, the original plastic dowel that's under the table mounting plate fit the new mounting poles, 10 minute job! Good luck and hope this helps you guys out!