Looking to purchase backdrop curtain for my 2020 GW 208 Adventure

Leopunz

Reaction score
Model
Adventure
Does anyone know if I can purchase the backdrop curtain for my soft top 208 Adventure from someone other than GW? I can install it myself. Looks like the hardtop for the 208 Adventure model is now standard equipment.

DennisG01

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Offshore
I'm not sure if this is true for Grady, but many boat manufacturers and canvas suppliers have contracts where you can not buy direct from the canvas maker for 3 or 5 years. On your existing canvas or bimini there should be a manufacturer tag. Call and ask. Or just have it made locally.

What was the price from Grady?

Leopunz

Reaction score
Model
Adventure
Thanks for the info. I'll check my tag in the spring. I'm waiting to get the GW price. I assume it will be high as the added option was over 2k when I was negotiating.

Fishtales

Reaction score
You can have a local shop fabricate them or maybe give A&J Canvas in Vanceobro NC a ring. They provide them for GW. If you have the old ones, send em down to pattern from. I think they do nice work at a reasonable price.

Ky Grady

GreatGrady Captain
Staff member
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
A&J won't make pieces for enclosure unless they are a few years old. Can't remember specific range. Give Lee a call, she can tell you.

JeffPicc

Reaction score
Model
Adventure
I have one that I never use. Would you be interested?

Ky Grady

GreatGrady Captain
Staff member
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Reached out to Lee at A&J. A year and a half or older, she will make pieces or whatever you may need for your Grady.

Reactions: Walleyze