M Costa Marine?

Jonah

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Hi all,

Anyone heard of M Costa Marine? Received an email from them recently, claiming to be a Grady Dealer for the Caribbean, and that they were given my email address from Grady in the US, who sends out contacts of Grady owners in the area.

Halfhitch

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I would call Grady and ask them if they are in the habit of giving out personal info from customers.

Jonah

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Yea, I certainly could. The Google results check out, but I'm not too interested in working with a dealer in the Dominican Republic. Just curious if others had ever received a similar email, but I'm probably one of the only forum members located in the Caribbean.

DennisG01

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Offshore
If you had entered your information on Grady's website (to download something, for example), then Grady would automatically forward your info to the closest dealer to contact you to see if you had questions/needed help/etc. Pretty much standard practice, now a days. Next time... put in Halfhitch's address :)

Jonah

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
If you had entered your information on Grady's website (to download something, for example), then Grady would automatically forward your info to the closest dealer to contact you to see if you had questions/needed help/etc. Pretty much standard practice, now a days. Next time... put in Halfhitch's address :)

Aha, yes indeed, I did recently download some old brochures. (Daydreaming about a 265.) Maybe I'll use Halfhitch's credit card for the order too. ;)

Halfhitch

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score

Aha, yes indeed, I did recently download some old brochures. (Daydreaming about a 265.) Maybe I'll use Halfhitch's credit card for the order too. ;)

Gee...thanks for including me in your thoughts fellas. I have had my credit card used by the nefarious lately....seems I bought a little over 400 bucks worth of video games. I guess a few boat parts wouldn't hurt.:rolleyes:

Fishtales

Reaction score
I'll take a deal on a 33 Walk please.....