Marlin cracked head floor. Anyone else?

hismaimai8888

Reaction score
Website
ruthamcau.suu.vn
Model
Tigercat
A few months ago I noticed this small crack in the floor of the head. Over time it has grown in size and you can see it's not far away from opening up a lot more. I did a Google search and found someone with the same crack in the same place. Just wondering if anyone else has fixed this and can give me some insight into what I can expect.
I had a guy come out to quote the repair and he estimated about $1500. I sent some pics to Grady to see what they think but before I commit to the repair I'm curious what others have done.

Fishtales

Reaction score
I'd explore the gw route first. they may take care of it for you. I recall a thread here on the topic that someone had the issue. Maybe reach out via PM and see if they will provide input.

Reactions: Meanwhile

jlflynn1

Reaction score
Model
Tournament 307
A few months ago I noticed this small crack in the floor of the head. Over time it has grown in size and you can see it's not far away from opening up a lot more. I did a Google search and found someone with the same crack in the same place. Just wondering if anyone else has fixed this and can give me some insight into what I can expect.
I had a guy come out to quote the repair and he estimated about $1500. I sent some pics to Grady to see what they think but before I commit to the repair I'm curious what others have done.
Post some pics