Marlin Hardtop Life Jacket Storage want to find

Harpoon

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
I'm looking for recommendations for a storage bag for the underside of the hardtop, for lifejackets on a 98 Marlin. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance.

Fishtales

Reaction score
Did the boat come stock with one? Check the underside of the hartop pipes. Look for some small tabs on the sides. The stock material is a flat mesh material with a zipper in the middle. Around the outer edge of the material are a series of brass grommets that line up with the hardtop pipe tabs. You can weave small diameter rope and connect the grommets and tabs. You could prob go to any canvas shop and have one made.

Ky Grady

GreatGrady Captain
Staff member
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
A&J Canvas made me a new one for my 228. My old one was pretty crusty with a blown out zipper.

Ozz043

Reaction score
You could make one up easy enough, shade cloth mesh material.... attach with press studs etc

Fishtales

Reaction score
A&J is pretty hard to beat from a price perspective and they make the stock ones. Prob the best bet in my book.

Reactions: Ky Grady

three4one

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
I used a couple of mesh cargo nets on a Pursut. The loops from the bungees fit over the hanging clips. It is cheap and provides more air flow.

Attachments

• net.jpg
    net.jpg
    788.6 KB · Views: 33