Marlin Rocket Launcher

Tuna Man

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Any Grady dealer should be able to help you out. I got mine in a week or two from my dealer in south Jersey. I believe mine are identical to those mounted on the WarDance.

Let me know if you need more information.

Full Page

Reaction score
Thanks Scott. How much did they charge for the part? Did you install yourself?
Paul

Fishtales

Reaction score
if you live near a dealer, go down and take some pics, almost all boats have them installed. you can either order from the dealer or have a local fab shop do it for you. you may find the latter the way to go.

you could also call WWW and get the tulip rod holders if you don't have them on your hard top frames. on my previous boat, i had them installed on the frames when I had some other work done.

Tuna Man

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I do not have my reciept handy, but I think I paid on the order of $750 or $800. The hardtop rod holders (set of six) were very easy to install. Holes come predrilled in the mounting brackets (three brackets total). Also needed about $20 worth of stainless steel hardware (bolts, nuts, acorn nuts and washers) and a tube of bedding caulk. Took my time and I think I spent about two hours, not a tough job at all. Rod holders match hardtop rod holders on the rear legs (stantions) perfectly.

I would not rule out your local fabricator, I just wanted the "factory" look for my boat.

Fishtales

Reaction score
mega is correct, not WWW but WMW... if you must have the factory one, if not you likely can have one fabed locally for much less. If you go the WMW route, you can also get the tulip mounts that can be welded to the hard top frame, or maybe you can find them as a bolt on. Having these 4 are actually better than the hard top rod holders as they are more easily accessible.

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Fishtales said:
mega is correct, not WWW but WMW... if you must have the factory one, if not you likely can have one fabed locally for much less. If you go the WMW route, you can also get the tulip mounts that can be welded to the hard top frame, or maybe you can find them as a bolt on. Having these 4 are actually better than the hard top rod holders as they are more easily accessible.

When i spoke to him about making them for the express, i asked him if he could make them to come down more and he said no problem, i also had ask him if he could make them with 4 supports instead of 3(i had a camera in the middle) and he also said no problem. So what i'm saying is that he can custom make whatever you want.