Marlin Windshield Washer Part# ?

Meanwhile

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy the windshield washer valve that connects to the fresh water supply on a 2007 Marlin. Photos below.

Source or part number?

FYI, the little screw measures 6x32.

Photos below.20220309_134354.jpg20220309_133215.jpg20220309_132017.jpg

Ridge Runner

Reaction score
If anyone else needs one, I have a perfectly functional take-off. I replaced it with an electric valve & switch.

Jrspawn

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
If anyone else needs one, I have a perfectly functional take-off. I replaced it with an electric valve & switch.
Any info on the electric setup you replaced yours with? I’d love to switch to a setup like that!

Ridge Runner

Reaction score
Any info on the electric setup you replaced yours with? I’d love to switch to a setup like that!
It took a little time running around to a few different hardware stores to find the right fittings to make it work, but once I found them, the rest was easy. Wired it up to a back-lit switch and put the switch where the old twist valve was. The back-lit switch is wired to light up when the nav lights are on. The solenoid is wired up passing through a 7.5A fuse.

This is the solenoid I used:
Solenoid Valve - 12V G1/2" NC Plastic Electrical Inlet Solenoid Water Valve for Water Dispense: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B07Y44X..._dp_DZ3RCP9Z3YYJC3EPV73M?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

If I were to do it again, I would have taken the old one out FIRST and made sure to find one with the correct sized threads so I could just hook it up and not have to look for an adapter. It is tight up under there so I unhooked one end and brought it up & out under the helm to check the fitting size, but didn't think the other side might be a different size!

Let me see, I might have taken a picture: Nope, I guess I did not. Maybe next time I am out working on the boat, I will take a photo and post it.

Reactions: Jrspawn