Meaning of Dash Switch

Meanwhile

Reaction score
I cannot recall what this switch operates. It says ACC but I don't recognize the figure, some of which is rubbed off.
2007 Grady Marlin. 20230605_183859.jpg

Halfhitch

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
SPST......single pole - single throw switch. Turn it on to see what starts. If nothing starts, then check wiring to see if 12V is reaching the switch and check to see that 12V is leaving the switch when turned on. If that is happening but nothing is happening, then follow the wire leaving the switch to its' termination.

DennisG01

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Offshore
It seems as though you have a mix of "styles" of switches - meaning the nomenclature is not consistent.

Yes, to me it just looks like a picture of a switch in a circuit. The picture is saying "open". No way to tell what it's for as it's just a generic ACC switch like the one next to it.

Meanwhile

Reaction score
I was hoping another 2007 Marlin owner might know. I doubt they were wired the same.

Thanks for the replies.

kirk a

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
Is the switch in question attached in that location, or is the picture just the switch cover? It definitely looks like an afterthought from a placement perspective.

Meanwhile

Reaction score
Is the switch in question attached in that location, or is the picture just the switch cover? It definitely looks like an afterthought from a placement perspective.
Just placed there for a photo. In any case she is gone to a broker for sale.

Reactions: kirk a