Measurements

Saltyone

Reaction score
Model
Express 265
I've been looking at the 265 express, but in my searches I haven't been able to find the measurements of the dance floor. Does anyone have those by chance?

Thanks,

Sal

Saltyone

Reaction score
Model
Express 265
Unfortunately it doesn't have the measurements of that area.

Hoping someone with a 265 can post those.

Thanks,

Ryan

SkunkBoat

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Model
Express 265
99" across from toe kick to toe kick 69" from tailgate to the step down from the helm

mykyLpYl.jpg

Saltyone

Reaction score
Model
Express 265
Kind of on the same topic. Looking to see if anyone that owns a 265 that runs for albacore uses a 1/2 tote on the deck or just use a large kill bag?

How many tuna can you fit in the insulated fish box?

Thanks,

Ryan

SkunkBoat

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Model
Express 265
The fish box is huge. The fishbox and livewell are taller than a 5 gallon bucket. I should've taken measurements and pix of that too.
They both drain overboard.

Haven't had the opportunity yet to load it with tuna but did have a 40# and 20# bluefin in there and they were lost in 200#s of ice.
I have had 36 dolphin and 45 seabass, ice, a bucket of chum and a flat of sardines in there with room to spare.

As for deck space, we have been bringing a 165 qt Igloo for bait and a 70 qt for beer & food and they really piss me off.
I really think we could use the livewell for bait/ice and a smaller soft cooler inside the cabin for drinks/food.
Next overnight trip I'm trying that and leaving that beautiful deck clear for fishing.