Merry Christmas!!!

Mustang65fbk

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Merry Christmas to all. This has been a great forum to be a part of with a huge wealth of knowledge and a ton of awesome people on it. Merry Christmas to everyone as well as a Happy New Years, enjoy yourselves, be safe and God bless you and your families!

trapper

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Mery Christmas from the great white North....Vancouver Island, where we have 12 inches of snow and temps approaching-10 Don't believe I have seen these temps in my 50 years on the Island.........Ouch!

Lt.Mike

Reaction score
Model
Overnighter
Merry Christmas to everyone here !
Mine could’ve been better but certainly a lot worse.
Tuesday I came down ill, Wednesday felt like I was hit by a bus and Thursday tested positive for Covid.
I’m retired so I stayed away from crowds, didn’t go out much, wore a mask when I did and had my vaccines... still happened. I’ve run thru everything I’ve done in recent days and can’t think of anyway I could have played it safer.
Bright side is I’ve been feeling better everyday since so I’m good but it sure rained on our Christmas plans.
Not going to cry about it because I’ve lost friends to this so I’m thankful all this has amounted to for us is a huge inconvenience. All things considered I’ll take this.
Timing stinks though being quarantined for Christmas.
Santa did give me a padded hard case to store my Simrad in when it’s not on the boat :)

Reactions: Mustang65fbk

Lt.Mike

Reaction score
Model
Overnighter
Mery Christmas from the great white North....Vancouver Island, where we have 12 inches of snow and temps approaching-10 Don't believe I have seen these temps in my 50 years on the Island.........Ouch!
Sorry for you but please keep that white stuff up there as long as you can ok ;)

Reactions: Mustang65fbk

Mustang65fbk

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Tuesday I came down ill, Wednesday felt like I was hit by a bus and Thursday tested positive for Covid.
I’m retired so I stayed away from crowds, didn’t go out much, wore a mask when I did and had my vaccines... still happened. I’ve run thru everything I’ve done in recent days and can’t think of anyway I could have played it safer.
Bright side is I’ve been feeling better everyday since so I’m good but it sure rained on our Christmas plans.
Not going to cry about it because I’ve lost friends to this so I’m thankful all this has amounted to for us is a huge inconvenience. All things considered I’ll take this.
Santa did give me a padded hard case to store my Simrad in when it’s not on the boat :)
Hopefully you recover quickly!

Mustang65fbk

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
I'm about 45 minutes north of Seattle and it's 23 degrees here currently, with the low supposedly being at around 12 degrees. I guess it's supposed to be like this for the next couple of days, unless something drastically changes. Right now there's only about 5-6 inches of snow on the ground but it's been snowing pretty heavily since oh maybe 5 or 6 this morning. Stay safe and stay warm, hopefully you've got enough food/water supplies for the next couple of days!

magicalbill

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Marlin
Yikes; Glad your coming out the other side; agreed it could've been worse. Now you have vaccines and antibodys-that only helps, I'm told.

Have a great 2022, and burn some fuel through that...is it a Merc or Suzuki? can't tell from the shot.

Reactions: Lt.Mike

Mustang65fbk

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Yikes; Glad your coming out the other side; agreed it could've been worse. Now you have vaccines and antibodys-that only helps, I'm told.

Have a great 2022, and burn some fuel through that...is it a Merc or Suzuki? can't tell from the shot.
Looks like a Suzuki per his signature

Lt.Mike

Reaction score
Model
Overnighter

It’s an old ‘03 Suzuki DT225 2 stroke. I’m babying this one as long as I can.

Reactions: magicalbill