Mfd- transducers conundrum.

Chessie246G

Reaction score
Model
Explorer
Picking up a used Lowrance 9ti2. I run the same unit on my bass boat. The original plan was to buy another transducer, gimble bracket and power cord and just run 1 head unit and swap between boats. Can't drive both at the same time anyway. LOL. The Grady already has an Airmar P66 on the transom. With the recent find of a used unit I was going to leave 1 on each boat. What I can't figure out is if it's possible to connect two transducers to the same MFD. I would like to use the 3in1 for shallow striper fishing and run the Airmar for offshore deep fishing. I already ordered the connector (xsonic to lowrance) to adapt the Airmar to Lowrance. Id rather not have to swap cables back and forth. But its possible. Mounting everything is going to be tight. I see Lowrance sells a y cable adaptor for the 2in1 and chirp transducer... but no where can I find the cable for sale without buying a $300 kit I don't really need. Any help???

Chessie246G

Reaction score
Model
Explorer
Nevermind.... I figured out a plan. LOL Just going to run both units at the same time. 3in1 into 1. Airmar into the other. Going to mount them on ball mounts to easily swap from boat to boat.