Mobile Marine Electrician Southern ME/Seacoast NH?

Jamato14

Reaction score
Looking for a marine electrician somewhere on the Seacoast NH or southern ME. Long story short, was putting off a full rewire until next winter but after getting a transducer installed I’ve run into some issues with loose switch panel wires (I’ve replaced a handful myself but these are more complex I.e. wiper motors etc). Looking for someone who can trouble shoot 3 main things in April ideally.

1. AC battery charger, house battery wires no issue, engine battery wires are hot to the touch and on the verge of melting so can’t launch the boat til this is resolved.
2. Windshield wipers: worked fine, had some work done and dc switch panel got loose all of a sudden when the house battery was on the stbd wiper was running nonstop. Fixed some loose/corroded wires and both wipers worked fine for a day then all of a sudden both stopped.
3. Updating switch panel, as some of the older posts on electrical issues mentioned is it worth just buying a pre wired updated switch panel to resolve 95% of the problems and fight through a full rewire another time?
- am I just due for a rewire? If so any recent quotes in this area?

Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

MA208

Reaction score
I’ve used Blue Frontier and they came to me in Gloucester, good work and would recommend.

Jamato14

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip just called and left a message for them