My Grady White 25 Sailfish pic test

Gman25

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
gradywhite5Small.jpg

Gman25

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Thank you. Im getting that itch to take the wrap off to get it ready, but they are talking about a noreast'er on monday. Hopefully will be in by end of March.

gradywhite2Small.jpg

Gman25

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I know what you mean. I have had to shovel snow out of the boat many times.

Gman25

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Thanks Tim. Im looking foward to the spring flattie run myself. Im going to be in Florida 8) for opening day but I hope to be in by the last week of March. Hoping for some good weather this year too.

Gman25

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Thanks guys,

Jim, my father just ordered the gulfstream at the NY show. Should take delivery I guess around April'ish. We are going to be near the grady factory next week and are looking foward to the tour they offer. I will be sure to let everyone know how it was. Good luck with your gulfstream

Bokat

Reaction score
Niiiice boat Gman. Do you have enough antennas up there? What are they all for? I took a tour of the factory when I was in that part of the state two years ago. It was fun and informative, you'll enjoy it.

Tournament223

Reaction score
Gman25 said:
Thanks guys,

Jim, my father just ordered the gulfstream at the NY show. Should take delivery I guess around April'ish. We are going to be near the grady factory next week and are looking foward to the tour they offer. I will be sure to let everyone know how it was. Good luck with your gulfstream
GMan, take some pics of the factory if you can

Gman25

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Bokat said:
Niiiice boat Gman. Do you have enough antennas up there? What are they all for? I took a tour of the factory when I was in that part of the state two years ago. It was fun and informative, you'll enjoy it.

Thanks, Im looking foward to it. The antennas are 2 vhf, 1 cell phone w/booster, 1 northstar 800 loran, 1 6' am/fm "digital antenna" and a garman 2006c.

batojim

Reaction score
Hey, Gman. Did you take the tour? I was in Tar Heel NC on business about two weeks ago and was hoping to get over to the factory but my meetings ran on and on. My boat came in and, I know I am as baised as any new proud daddy, but boy is she a beauty. I have a new slip at Indian River North Marina, just off the Indian River Inlet, Delaware. The Marina is being retrofitted with new floating docks, dock boxes, the whole works. I will not be able to get in until mid-April.

Gman25

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Thats great news,congrats Jim! I went to the factory on 3/14 and boy was it impressive. They have some operation going and it seems to run like a well oiled machine. I took lots of pics and posted them on the first forum. Good luck with your new addition and im looking foward to some of your pics.

Bob