My "new" 92 Gulfstream

A

Anonymous

Had it delivered last week from Maryland. The previous <original> owner had it serviced 2 times a year and stored inside during the winter at the Grady dealer he bought it from , which is where I bought it from.
They gave it to me for 21,500 plus 900 to bring it up to Long Island for me. I really love this boat , it rides like a dream and is in like new condition with 900 orig on it. Its really an amazing machine.

url]

url]

url]

Average Joe

Reaction score
Very nice looking rig. sounds like an awesome deal. Be careful of those power lines in the picture :shock:

A

Anonymous

Thanks, and yes the outriggers I tossed up quick for the pics in the driveway I took...They power lines are further away than the riggers could fall ...the lower lines are just phone company and cable lines. The dome and hardtop just clears the lower lines in and out the driveway with the trailer set almost scraping the ground.

shadygradycapn

Reaction score
Congratulations and good luck. Next picture should include copious amounts of fish blood and slime!

gw204

Reaction score
If Tri-State Marine in Deale, MD was the servicing dealer I would go over that thing with a fine tooth comb. They are supposedly the no. 1 Yamaha service shop in this area, but I've heard a bunch of horrier stories. They left 3 of my 12 spark plugs in finger tight.... :(

She looks good though. Best of luck with her! :D

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the heads up, but it was purchased from Taylor Marine which was formerly Boat Dr Marine always a Grady White dealer in Maryland. They were real honest and straight forward..I would surely buy a boat from them again..it was worth the drive down to see them. I went over the complete boat and engines the day it arrived, and had it out on the water the following day putting it through its paces and never missed a beat to this day. Old man Fred who was the original owner before me used it last in 05 and when it had it winterized and prepped at the end of season he had spent 3500 on engine servicing alone..lower units, 8 coils , 2 power packs , 2 stators and the list goes on. I think this boat was a one time deal and would be hard to find another as good. Happy boating !

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.j ... nn_speed=1

Copy and paste the above link for an in water video of her pulling away from the dock, turn on your speakers and listen to them engines purrrrrrrrrrrr! :twisted:

CaptMike11741

Reaction score
Congrats on the new to you boat. I bought mine last november and like you, It was a deal I could not have passed on. These boats take on the Great South Bay chop with no problem at all.
Enjoy the boat.