my new deisel generator pics

chub2000

Reaction score
i finally bit the bullet and replaced my Panda generator that died with only 14 original hours. i purchased a Nexgen that runs at 1800rpm's and is much more quiet than the panda. Dependable Marine came from Annapolis to Ocean City to do an expert install. They were very quick and everything worked out great !

here are some pics

Attachments

• nextgen 2.jpg
    nextgen 2.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 658
  • nextgen 2.jpg
    nextgen 2.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 655
  • nextgen control.jpg
    nextgen control.jpg
    241.5 KB · Views: 656

chub2000

Reaction score
it was an 03. the head developed a leak around the freeze plug and then it started to spray water on the power side. she was toast at that point...i spoke to panda about it and they werent willing to do anything other than sell my a new one for $8,500...
i told the panda rep that i was also looking at the Nextgen and he was the one who talked me into buying it..

TIERNEY ROSE

Reaction score
SIGNIFICANTLY QUIETER?? I HAVE A PANDA AND IT SEEMS TO BE GETTING LOUDER, HOW MUCH WAS THE TOTAL JOB??? THANX

Greatmojo

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
I know this thread is old, but where did you relocate your AC pump to accommodate the 30" nextgen?

Fishtales

Reaction score
That looks to be a great install. Keep us posted on how it runs. Could be a great replacement in the future for a lot of us.