Navigation Lights

RockLobsterBOS

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
Hello
My 2004 33' Grady White Express needs new navigation lights. The STDB light appears to have a broken socket. I want to replace them with ATTWOOD LEDs and wondering if anyone has done this. The original are Attwood but are no longer available. I am told that the Attwood LIGHTARMOR 2NM LED Stainless bow Navigation are the correct replacements. These new Attwood lights appear to be a tad smaller.
Attwood LIGHTARMOR 2NM LED Stainless Steel Bow Navigation lights Pair NV1012SS
1690805308920.png

JJF

Reaction score
Model
Canyon 306
My buddy and I replaced old (circa 2006) lights on his McKee with very similar lights to what you are showing. Very simple and no issues.

Reactions: RockLobsterBOS

DennisG01

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Offshore
Usually, as long as the new base plate is big enough to cover the old screw holes and wire hole, you're fine. A small base plate made out of 1/4" HDPE is a quick solution for holes that aren't covered. The other way would be to fill/repair the exposed holes. Buy 'em and see how they fit. You'll probably be just fine.

kirk a

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
I went with the Perko Stealth Series LED on my 330. Very simple installation, and quite happy with the results.

drbatts

Reaction score
Model
Express 305
I went with the Perko Stealth Series LED on my 330. Very simple installation, and quite happy with the results.
Swapped out the original lights with these on my 305.

Mustang65fbk

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
I keep telling myself that I'm going to do this, even though my lights do currently work fine as is, but I've still not done so considering that I've never taken my boat out after it's gotten dark outside. Still a good idea, especially in the case of an emergency, but I've been told to be back to the dock or to the buoy before the sun goes down.

Hookup1

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
I keep telling myself that I'm going to do this, even though my lights do currently work fine as is, but I've still not done so considering that I've never taken my boat out after it's gotten dark outside. Still a good idea, especially in the case of an emergency, but I've been told to be back to the dock or to the buoy before the sun goes down.
“Man Plans, and God Laughs.”

Duke1903

Reaction score
I replaced the originals on my 208 with the Perko Stealth as well they are great and large enough to cover old foot print. I bought the Attwoods first and they didnt cover old screw holes