NC Grady-White Dealer

pbc

Reaction score
Hello Great Grady forum.

My name is Austin Smithwick, one of the principals of Park Boat Company in Washington NC. We are now a Grady-White dealer in Eastern North Carolina. We will gladly provide service and assistance on any Grady related issue for boat owners in the area.

Crockers/Morehead Marine was a tremendous dealer and we will be doing our best to assure that Grady-White owners continue to receive the level of service and committment they are accustomed to. Please do not hesitate to contact us at 252-946-3248 or www.parkboat.com if we can be of assistance to you.

We look forward to hearing from you.

ocnslr

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
Welcome to the board, and congratulations and best wishes for every success as a new GW dealer.

Brian

megabytes

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
What Brian said. Welcome to GW and this board.

We are still awaiting the SE NC dealer announcement. Joey Weller sent a letter to Crocker's customers which announced the closing and provided some contacts for service in the interim.

Capt Bill

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Yes, welcome and all the best, in your new endeavor. I go through Washington NC a couple times a year. Will stop in and say hello.

pbc

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome. I look forward to getting to know you guys!

Dave S

Reaction score
Sweet a grady dealer in Little washington!! Just around the corner! Didnt think there would ever be one in washington so close to greenville. Well i will be out there soon. Let me know if you get a Marlin so I can sea trial.

pbc

Reaction score
We're not planning to open a location in Morehead. However, Grady plans to have a presence there.