Need center cap for steering wheel.

hangman1176

Reaction score
Dropped a screwdriver on the center cap of the steering wheel and broke it. I need a new one. It's the standard spoke steering wheel.

This seems like it would be a common part but not in my part of the woods. Any know where I could find one? Thanks

1st grady

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
When mine broke I contacted Atwood and they sent me a new one free. Provide an inside hub measurement.

GW VOYAGER

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I broke a clip on mine and repaired by putting silicone on the front and back of the broken clip at the base. Worked for me so for good measure I siliconed around the base of the other two clips. I still try to be careful when taking the cap off.

Strikezone

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
A while back I called about a broken center cap on my wheel. I was given a part number and told that WestMarine could order the part. Neither myself or several others on the forum have been able to successfully get a replacement. Right now I still have two of the three tabs and was able to make a wad of electrical tape and stick it where the broken tab is located. That's worked pretty well although it still falls off occasionally.

If anyone is able to get a replacement please share the source. I'm sure there are others that could use one also.