Need to find new pinstripe for 2004 Marlin

Wally World

Reaction score
I have removed all decals and pinstripe off my 2004 Marlin and looking to update it all. I am having trouble finding a roll of pinstripe. Anyone have any avenues?
boat.png

Stephnic

Reaction score
Model
Islander
Call Taylor marine in Delaware. They are great people and will have anything you need shipped to your house.

Wally World

Reaction score
Call Taylor marine in Delaware. They are great people and will have anything you need shipped to your house.
I have been using them allot through their store on ebay and didn't see it on there. I will try and call them directly. Thank you

seasick

Reaction score
Most of the t stripping is the same stuff used for autos.
There are sites online.
Here is one I just googled. I have not used them

West Marine also list some down to 1/4 inch width.
In any case, search the web.

Fishtales

Reaction score
If you are not picky you can get something right off the net. If you want to see all the different ones GW used over the years, go to your local dealer. Most sell it by the foot (expensive thought).
Once you know what you want, take a pic you can find it on the web.

GW Miami

Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Use Hullstripes.com. Very helpful and can make multi-stripes in any color combination and widths. Tip I learned the hard way, was too cut down the large multi-stripes (i.e 2” or greater) into thinner sections to aide in applying around the curvature leading up towards the bow. Either you order two separate pieces or cut a full multi-stripe to suit. Good luck

ScottyCee

Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
I replaced a couple of sections, and I can honestly way that from more than about 10 feet away, you really don't see the splices. The color match was that good. I sent a couple of photos with a tape measure superimposed as well as filling out the order form. Very nice results. Hullstripes.com

Wally World

Reaction score
Been in contact with Hull Stripes, I think that is my avenue. Thank you everyone