New 375 Freedom is on the webpage!

billyttpd

Reaction score
I looked at the photos and don't know if I like what appears to be a combined head and galley?? Although the mini cabin to port appears nicer than the 33. I am also wondering why they are calling it a 37. The hull specs look like they are using the 36 foot hull that the 360 Express and the 366 Canyon have? IMHO that would make it a 36 Freedom? Nice boat though for what they designed it to be. If I designed it I think I would have integrated the hardtop into the windshield but that's just me....I guess the folks who bought 33 Freedoms will be looking to upgrade

alfa1023

Reaction score
Saw it today at the Miami boat show. Agree with the other comment that having the small galley and head in the same compartment seemed odd to me. Did like the side "dive" door, similar to what we have seen before on the big Intrepids, etc. Also really liked the motorized sun shade that extends back (to the stern) off the hardtop. And I asked and yes, it is based on the existing 36' hull. Didn't push them to why they labeled it as a 37.

Overall a nice boat, just not my cup of tea. It seems like its trying to be a little of everything (day boat, overnighter, fisherman). But if they have already sold some, guess there is a market for it.

Fishtales

Reaction score
Not your father's GW. Not my cup of tea, but obviously they believe there is a market for it.

alfa1023

Reaction score
The entrance to the "sleeping quarters" is on the port side and the entrance to the combo head/galley is on the starboard side.