Reaction score
IMG_0735.jpg

IMG_0722.jpg

IMG_0920_2-1.jpg

IMG_0530.jpg

IMG_0874.jpg

_MG_0015.jpg

_MG_0018.jpg

Had my 33 encloser redone this past summer by SEA CANVAS in south jersey the 3 sides are all EZ2YC. Carl at sea canvas really done a nice job.

alfa1023

Reaction score
Looks really nice. I like how the white/off-white looks versus the dark blue (what I have on mine). If I ever redo mine, I will go with the white.

wspitler

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Express 330
If you don't mind, who did it and how much did it run? Mine is getting pretty ratty. Thanks!

Bill S

tony-sally

Reaction score
SEA CANVAS was the installer they are a EZ2YC dealer from new jersey.The 3 sided encloser is all hard EZ2YC the large front panel unzips and snaps up under radio box. the 3 piece aft curtains are 40 ml and can be rolled up.the job was all custom done with the track system.the rockett launcher
cover was also made. this part of the job was 6000.00 this winter all the cockpit bolsters and rear seating are going to be redone. also talking about getting a aft fly curtain made to cover cockpit while at dock.

HMBJack

Reaction score
Looks terrific. I own a 2006 330 Express which came with the white curtains - which I love. Like you, I have the blue colored under gunnel lights, which I also love. Lastly, I have an aft fly curtain which I use all the time and it really saves my bolsters. Highly recommend it. Thanks for posting!

tony-sally

Reaction score
HMBJack said:
Looks terrific. I own a 2006 330 Express which came with the white curtains - which I love. Like you, I have the blue colored under gunnel lights, which I also love. Lastly, I have an aft fly curtain which I use all the time and it really saves my bolsters. Highly recommend it. Thanks for posting!

HMBJack do you have any pictures of the aft fly on your 33 I searched the internet looking for and aft fly to see if I was going to like it
if you do and not shure how to post you can e-mail to tony-sally@comcast.net

thanks in advance Tony

HMBJack

Reaction score
Tony,

Darn! I looked and looked and do not have one photo. Need to take one someday. It has open sides and simply goes into a track on the trailing edge of the upper hard top frame. Then, in the back, it goes into 9 or so of those twist toggle things across the top of the transom very close to the fish box hinges. Made of a medium to heavy grade marine vinyl. You get the idea. Works really well.

Stonewall

Reaction score
The white canvas looks so much nicer than the blue. It doesn't break the lines of the boat. I was a little hesitant when I had it on my 33, but it stayed clean and held up well.

Once you go White, you'll never go back! :D