New Grady 325 Freedom on order

JMAT

Reaction score
Model
Freedom 325
Hello all,

I am a soon to be owner of a new 325 Freedom. We are hoping she will be completed sometime in October. It will be a 2022 model. My wife and I are going on a factory tour next month in North Carolina. I doubt mine will even be started yet but you never know.

We will be boating out of southwest Florida. This is our first Grady White and our first boat sine we sold our 26’ Regal 9 years ago. Looking forward to learning as much as I can on this forum before ours comes in. Also looking forward to joining the local Grady club.

Any advice would be good advice to me.

Reactions: MLangley

MLangley

Reaction score
Model
Freedom 307
Congratulations, SWFL here too. Just bought a new 307 Freedom and joined the local Tarpon Coast club. Looking forward to some upcoming outings.

luckydude

Reaction score
Website
mcvoy.com
Model
Seafarer
Hello all,

I am a soon to be owner of a new 325 Freedom. We are hoping she will be completed sometime in October. It will be a 2022 model. My wife and I are going on a factory tour next month in North Carolina. I doubt mine will even be started yet but you never know.

We will be boating out of southwest Florida. This is our first Grady White and our first boat sine we sold our 26’ Regal 9 years ago. Looking forward to learning as much as I can on this forum before ours comes in. Also looking forward to joining the local Grady club.

Any advice would be good advice to me.

2020 228 owner here, your boat is in a different class. Congrats. I think you will enjoy that boat and find that this forum is awesome, it's big enough that you can get information, and small enough that a lot of us know each other, online but you know each other, so there is very little of the toxic stuff you see on bigger forums. This is a nice place, people will help you.