New Grady Owner

F18amec

Reaction score
Evening all,
Finally jumped on board. Purchased a '08 208 Factory left over from Norfolk Marine. Took her out last Monday on Pasquatank River and she has been Chistened "Huki Lau2". The original "Huki Lau" was my old man's '73 18' Westwinds that we trolled all over Bogue Sound from Shakelford Is. to Cape Lookout and beyond sometimes.
Want to thank all for advice and ideas over past few years while I researched and made the purchase. Great site and hope to see ya on the water!

BobP

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Congratulations, glad to see you guys getting fantastic deals on Gradys ( I bet you did!), this time won't come around again, in my lifetime I bet.

F18amec

Reaction score
Got a great deal, over 12k off list and 6k under retail, with trailer and electronics to boot! (Still not cheap by any means). Planning on heading after the Mahi very soon. Still breaking engine in and learing the in and outs of the bunk trailer, first experience with it, have only used rollers. Hoping to get her out this weekend into Chesapeake Bay. 8)

Average Joe

Reaction score
Congratulations on your new boat. Did Norfolk Marine give you a complimentary membership in the Tidewater Grady White Club? If so I look forward to meeting you at one of our upcoming events. Len Murray (aka. Heavy Duty on this site) is a member who lives in your area. 8)