New GW Owner needs help - 2003 30' Marlin

JTM

Reaction score
Could use some help as I'm new to GW and outboards. Picked up the boat in Florida last November and had it shipped to NY, First I have a mechanic looking at the engines as I think a bad battery ground on my port engine shorted out the ECM or Ignition Module. We'll see.

How do you display what's in the Main vs Aux gas tanks on the helm ?? I don't see any labeled switches and the GW owners manual does not help at all. Trying to figure out what's in each tank

Also, to the right of the starboard tach therre are two rubber covered ( up/down) toggle switches ( not labeled) any idea what these are for ??

tbasgil

Reaction score
I have a 2005 GW 232 - top row last switch on right is the main/aux fuel tank switch - tank fill level should be on one of your gages under the engine tachs.

other switch is for tab controls

Fishermanbb

Reaction score
Pretty sure in 03 Yamaha had already moved to the fully electronic gauges. You should have two sets of bar graphs on the right side of one of your gauges - usually the speedo or tach. The left side is the main tank and the right is the Aux.

Slacktime

Reaction score
JTM I have an '03 Marlin. It has the MAIN/AUX switch on the second to right switch on the lower row on the console and indicates the level on the digital speedometer. You can download the owner's manual using the link below to get more info.

http://www.gradywhite.com/customer/manu ... arlin/300/

Good luck with your new to you Grady!