New Llebroc seat installed

Pat Hurley

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
Has an opportunity to remove the bench seat and install a new llebroc “Marlin” helm chair to match the pilot. Purchased the 12” (height) pedastal and had 3” cut off. Visibility is great from seated position vs the bench and frees up a little space on that side too. Awesome product.E5B4F093-6BFC-45FB-9B7A-16DC13ECFA44.jpeg4DD905B7-7A9F-4027-8989-AEFF3449646B.jpegACD002A9-EBA0-4069-91A9-3D60CB14B6FD.jpeg

brian bunk

Reaction score
Color match looks great, what color did you choose?

Thank you,
Brian Bunk
30' Marlin

Pat Hurley

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
Color match looks great, what color did you choose?

Thank you,
Brian Bunk
30' Marlin
I had llebroc send a few color samples before choosing. The Gal there thought Voyager Sand was GW color. However my helm pilot was aftermarket from previous owner. I wanted an exact match thus the samples. Voyager Sand and Stinger Cream are very similar with Stinger just a whisker darker ... Stinger Cream was my color9B1CFB5C-5E35-423B-8A0D-9E0DAB3E223A.jpeg

Legend

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Did you have to change out the existing pedestal to install those or was the pedestal change by choice for a custom height - they look great

Last edited:

Pat Hurley

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
I purchased the Marlin used this past October and it was outfitted with a Llebroc Marlin helm chair and the Bench seat was on the passenger side. We preferred the helm chair to match so we ordered a matching chair and pedestal. The pedestal at the helm station was an adjustable type and it's lowest setting was around 7" I wanted a fixed model and Llebroc offered them starting at 6'" in height and the next size up was 12". We bought the 12" and took it to a machine shop to have 3" cut off. The previous owner must of had the bench seat installed because upon removal we discovered the hole pattern for a pedestal base. And the pattern differed from the Springfield pedestal we purchased. There where no identifying marks on the helm pedestal but my best guess would be it's a Garelick. Both Garelick and Springfield make a 9" base (Llebroc sells Springfield) but the hole pattern is slightly different. I'm going to replace the pedestal at the helm station too with a fixed model to match the one I just installed.... In each case I just rotate the base to drill a different hole pattern between the existing pattern. You can drill the detent stops for the chair lock if you prefer after you set the chair in place and establish some witness marks.

I'll be grabbing some pictures of the bench seat this coming weekend as I have no more use for the seat so it's for sale if anyone is interested.

Reactions: Dhirsh and Legend

doug228

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
What kind of $$$ are these seats running?! Id love to upgrade...one day

Pat Hurley

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
What kind of $$$ are these seats running?! Id love to upgrade...one day
.... just a shade over a thousand with the Hull Truth discount. If you order online the shipping is free. Outstanding quality and service

Fishtales

Reaction score
Looks sweet Pat! Can't wait for mine to arrive... I went with the GW color and will post when I install....

Reactions: Pat Hurley

Pat Hurley

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
Had grab hold on previous boat chair. Nice grab hold but the chair sucked.

Dhirsh

Reaction score
Model
Canyon 336
Very nice looking seat!

Fishtales

Reaction score
The Mako is offered in 26.5 and 24.5" widths and GW is using it now. I think it would fit. Measure the existing and give Llebroc a call. They will tighten you up.

Reactions: SmokyMtnGrady