Triton2300

Reaction score
Read some posts from the internet and the knowledge here looks to have depth. Been boating for awhile starting with an 8 foot mahogany pram with a 1964 3 horse Johnson. Owned a number of Whalers, Glaspars, Hydrostreams, Formula, and currently a 23 walk saltwater Triton with a 300 Suzuki.No Grady yet but have been in a few through the years. Hope I don't get kicked out for not owning a Grady.
I am on a learning curve with this new Suzuki with changing anodes and keeping an eye on corrosion. We never worried much about that with OMC/Mercury products. I had all the anodes changed out last fall but need to start doing this stuff myself again. At 140 hours, they needed changed. The pump impeller, filters, plugs, all looked good.
Anyway reading the posts will heLp me learn more.

leeccoll

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Welcome Triton2300,

I am a newer member, and others are always helpful and supportive.

I never experienced a negative exchange, so I really enjoy the comradery here, and made new some friends too!!

Lee

PointedRose

Reaction score
Model
Overnighter
Welcome aboard, huge amount of knowledge on this forum. Nice to know I’m not the only one with boaters disease :)

Side note - saw this video the other day and couldn’t stop laughing
http://instagr.am/p/CNXiJMVBCE9/

Last edited:

Ky Grady

GreatGrady Captain
Staff member
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Welcome aboard!!

I was a member here long before I bought my Grady. Always a good group of people. Very helpful.

seasick

Reaction score
Over what period of time did the anodes last, not engine hours but elapsed time. Is the boat in or out of the water for the off season?

SeanC

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
First started thinking of importing a Grady back in 2010 when the Aussie dollar was at parity with the USD. But didn’t have the money for a newer boat with a 4 stroke. Frequent visitor to the site back then. Then the AUD dropped. Finally joined in 2015. Gave up trying to find something here in Australia and imported my 228 in 2019.

wrxhoon

Reaction score
Welcome aboard. I joined in 2012 about a year after I got my first 228. Great forum with lots of knowledgeable members happy to help and share their knowledge .
On my second GW 228 and suits me fine.