New Owner in the Chesapeake Bay Region

ThatGuyDave

Reaction score
Model
Overnighter
Hi All,

I just inherited a 1988 Grady White 20ft Overnighter from my fathers passing. I'm a 30yr old single man, not a boater by any means, but I've been out on charter trips and out on boats my whole life. Excited to enter the world of boating...& wallet emptying!

Attachments

• IMG_0511.JPG
    IMG_0511.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 8
Reactions: Pat Hurley

trapper

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Dave, you are about to become addicted!!! Enjoy the process, it can lead to a complete state of enjoyment!! May your addiction be lifelong!

ItalianAngler

Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Hi All,

I just inherited a 1988 Grady White 20ft Overnighter from my fathers passing. I'm a 30yr old single man, not a boater by any means, but I've been out on charter trips and out on boats my whole life. Excited to enter the world of boating...& wallet emptying!
Difficult means by which to acquire a boat, but it's yours now so do it proud. I am on the South River, you have any bay specific questions give me a shout.

Last edited:

Graybeard

Reaction score
Where on the Chesapeake are you located? There are Grady White Owners Clubs in Maryland and Virginia that have both land based and cruise events

ThatGuyDave

Reaction score
Model
Overnighter
Difficult means by which to acquire a boat, but it's yours now so do it proud. I am on the South River, you have any bay specific questions give me a shout.
Will do! Thanks for the warm welcome!

ThatGuyDave

Reaction score
Model
Overnighter
Where on the Chesapeake are you located? There are Grady White Owners Clubs in Maryland and Virginia that have both land based and cruise events
I live in Chesapeake Beach, but the GW will most likely be stored on my grandmothers farm in AACO.

Mark DV

Reaction score
Model
Adventure
Cool. Welcome aboard. I launch out of Chesapeake Beach a lot.

CharlesM

Reaction score
Model
Voyager
I am in AA county out of Stoney Creek welcome aboard...