New Owner

Harleyfxdl

Reaction score
Hello all! I have been a Whaler owner for some time and have just purchased my first Grady, a 2002 208 Adventure with a 200 Yamaha 4-stroke. I hope to have a great experience here as I did over at Whaler Central. :D

Kevin

plymouthgrady

Reaction score
Model
Gulfstream
new

Made the jump from BW to GW a few years ago and the difference isn't even comparable. GW blows the BW out of the water. You won't be disappointed. WELCOME!!!
BTW, where do you boat?

Harleyfxdl

Reaction score
I put in on the Hudson river. With a bigger boat now, I'll be able to get back on the LI Sound and Atlantic.

capt chris

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Ohio River Louisville, Ky./Lake Cumberland, Ky
After having owned BWs for 21 years I "Got the Grady" this year and couldn't be happier. BW makes a great boat but as you'll soon discover the Grady will make you never regret your decision. Congratulations and welcome to the forum!

tiderunner

Reaction score
congrads on the new ownership. The only un-happy person in your new deal will be your dentist. I had a Whaler, overrated

Harleyfxdl

Reaction score
The previous owner angled the boat slightly so it would drain I guess. The picture is from the previous owner

sraab928

Reaction score
Good to see you over here... Welcome to Great Grady. Love the boat you picked - the hardtop looks nice too.

Best of luck with her.

The offer of a ride on mine still stands if you get down this way.