New Panel by VectorLed

fab19992000

Reaction score
Hey There,

I'm having Scott at Vectorled build me a new switch panel for a 91 Grady White Sailfish 252. I would like to find another sailfish owner who had this done so I can tell Scott who he did if for as he only has things stored by name. I really don't want to disconnect my board to send it into him.

If you've done this please let me know. Even better, if you have your old panel for sale I'd be interested in buying it.

Thanks,

Frank

Grog

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I'd like to see a pic when it's done.

brutus

Reaction score
Hi Frank,
Scott just built a panel for my 1986 Sailfish 255. I emailed him the demensions and actually had it made an inch longer because I have some room to trim. That allowed him to properly fit all the (11) switches and breakers I wanted. I'm lucky to live one town over from him and went to his shop when he cut and assembled my panel. He cut the GW logo into too. I also opt'd for the text illumination when the nav lights are on.
It's not installed yet but I'll try and post a pic of the panel if you want to get an idea of what it will look like. Absolutley quality work and components.
Tell him Mike Costa from Somerset, he should remember and have a file of my panel.

Bryan3536

Reaction score
I am having Scott do a new switch and gauge panel for my 1990 Overnighter, too. You guys going black or faux wood? I think we will go with the basic black. I will post pics once it is done.

brutus

Reaction score
Here's a pic of the new and old panels.

Attachments

• 86GWpanel1_costa.jpg
    86GWpanel1_costa.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 5,022
  • NewPanel.jpeg
    NewPanel.jpeg
    141.4 KB · Views: 5,022

Propwash

Reaction score
I am having Scott at Vector build a new panel for our Sailfish. For those who have done business with Scott, how long did it take from payment to delivery?

billfish33

Reaction score
I like the way that custom panel looks with the Grady Logo. I also like the fact you wouldn't need a starboard backing plate with it !
I Re-did mine last spring with a blue seas panel,and just swapped out some of the standard breakers for the correct ones. I'm happy with it.
this pic was taken before we actually mounted it in place.

DSC_0690.jpg
[/url][/img]

this was our old panel,
DSC_0017-1.jpg

Bryan3536

Reaction score
Anyone hear from Scott lately? Sent him specs for panel last week (we ordered back in November, but had to decide on electronics) but haven't heard from him. Maybe away for the week? Hope so. :(

jim f 232

Reaction score
Called Scott Friday, got the machine saying he was in the process of moving his shop and it would be a week or so before he was up and running again. I also sent him dimensions for a switch panel replacement on my Gulfstream last week, hopefully we'll hear from him this week.

gw204

Reaction score
I would approach w/ caution. While I have spoken w/ Scott via email in the past (probably a year or two ago), I never did place an order for anything. He seemed responsive at the time, but I have read numerous threads on different forums lately about him failing to deliver a product in a timely manner.

CJMako over on classicmako is quickly establishing a rep for providing high quality panels and seabob4 on THT is trying to get something going as well. I would talk to those guys.

Bryan3536

Reaction score
Heard no good news on this. Sent him several emails, nothing. Will do what I can to report him so the next guy doesn't get screwed, and moving on. I am technically admitted as an attorney in Mass (retired status - I work in NY) and am annoyed enough to activate myself and go after him. If I do, will let you guys know - same amount of hassle if I file one complaint or 10. :-|