New Replacement Seats

ROBERTH

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Well, one last project before winter was over was to find some seats that were more comfortable. I think I found the right ones. I found other posts where folks were getting the Tempress and have say, they are attactive and nicely build and padded. Padding on the front edge was most important as I like to lean on the front edge when running in rough seas. These were the only one's I could find with thicker padding that rolls over the front.
I also had to replace the original sliders. Got the Wise WD374's as some of you suggested.

One other interesting find was the covers. I found the outboard motor covers for 115hp motors fit perfectly and are cheap. Got them from Eastern Trailer. They are heavy duty canvas.

ROBERTH

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Adding pics....

Attachments

• Seat.jpg
    Seat.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 3,465
  • Seat Rear View.jpg
    Seat Rear View.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 3,464
  • SeatCoverFront.jpg
    SeatCoverFront.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 3,462
  • SeatCoverRear.jpg
    SeatCoverRear.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 3,461

81Malibu

Reaction score
Not sure if you've got to try them out yet but you'll love them. I had a set on my Striper. That boat used to pound the hell out of me after I got a set of the elite high backs it felt like a different boat. They made it through Sandy destroying my boat. I've got them set aside until I get a boat worthy of them.

ROBERTH

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
81Malibu, Yes, have used them last few weekends now and have to say, love them still! Haven't run offshore yet due to weather, but when I do, I am pretty sure they will resolve the numbtail issues from the previous seats! :mrgreen:

Finsup330

Reaction score
I have a 2001 330 express, the original captains chair, wobbles a little bit. I think it might be time to replace it. Where did you get these chairs? Are they easy to install?

ROBERTH

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Picked them up from west marine. You might need the pedestals also as mine were worn out. Easy to bolt on the base and just slide over the pedestals.

Wetcoast Noel

Reaction score
Very nice, I have been looking at a pair of almost the identical seats for my Grady. nice to hear you like them so much :goodjob