New seats. Tournament 19

McCann5225

Reaction score
I’m scouring the interweb and trying to find reasonable, style correct seats to replace a mismatched set that came with the boat. Molded puffy pontoon seats will not fly. Pedestal helm and passenger. I’m 6’2” and 200+ and sat in a plastic Wise seat with marginal cushions. Not happy with that. I’m in Minnesota and all we have up here are Lund and Crestliner fishing seats so used hasn’t been productive.
Just put a new tandem axle trailer under her so a little cost conscious.

SmokyMtnGrady

Reaction score
I have an idea. Post the model year and seat types here. Then ask if anyone would have oem or reproduced OEM seats and ask them if they have a local upholstery shop that does marine work. Then ask if they would take their seats to said shop as a template and then pay said shop for the new seats and buy the guy who took his seats in to be used as template a steak dinner and some good smooth bourbon. That's what I would do.

Parthery

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Can you post a pic? If they are the factory seats but just need new cushions you have some options.

GW used pedestal seats from Wise up until about 2001. They switched to Pompanette after that.

McCann5225

Reaction score
One is shot and cracked and the other is a small fishing seat. Really mismatched. I need two new matching shells that would compliment the Grady style. Wise makes a ladder back that seems larger but after sitting in the smaller one I hesitate to just order and hope. Hoping someone has a comfortability report on one, on line has some reviews. I Grady is a 1987 tournament 19. If someone had pics of what an original seed look like it might help my search As well.

Greyduk

Reaction score
I put 2 of the Moeller ST2080 HD seats on a V-20 Wellcraft I had. It says they are extra wide off shore chairs. I am pretty big and they were comfortable. Not too expensive.

Moeller Seat.jpg