New to Forum

ibgary

Reaction score
Website
www.mypacificrealty.com
Words are beyond me right now. :dance Just parked an '89 204-C Overnighter in the drive. Of course their are a few things to be done to her but all and all a very clean vessel hardly showing her age. I look forward to contributing on the board and asking all those questions asked before!

GT

magicalbill

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Marlin
Great feeling isn't it? Enjoy every aspect of it and soak it all in. Plenty of cool, knowledgeable folks on here that can get you thru almost anything.

Lefty

Reaction score
Best of luck with your new rig - I can't tell you how helpful the people on this site have been to me - class people who will always help out and never make you feel like a greenhorn. And you just bought one of the best pieces of American manufacturing money can buy. Enjoy.

ibgary

Reaction score
Website
www.mypacificrealty.com
Thanks all, ran this weekend in San Diego bay wih family and what a great boat. Got the 3 & 5 yr old grandkids hooked up on bay bass & corvina with mom & dad on board. Grandkids were wiping her down after wash. My son never saw them work so hard. i think I have a new crew, now they need a job to pay for fuel. Oh, ya there 3 & 5!

Gary T

BobP

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Welcome again.

As far as I'm concerned, no greater walkaround cabin boat to ever come to the masses in mass than the 204C.

Everyone else copied it, no one excelled as Grady did.

Had the 1988 204C, bought it in 1994, sold it in 2000 just shy of what I paid for it 6 yrs earlier.

Never a complaint, took rough water like a bigger boat, with a full bimini went out in heavy winds didn't even know about it, spent many a night "overnighting" too.

I told the new owner, after I secured the Sailfish, I'd be looking for the boat back one day from him when we down size, still feel that way today 10 yrs later!