new to me 330, suggestions?

MikeC

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I am moving up from my '03 Marlin. Love the boat, but wanted a bit more room, and peace of mind with new power

Just bought a '04 330 That I am repowering with new 300's

Boat is all original with only 400 hours.

What have you done to yours to make better?

I'm considering something for rod storage, not sure about doing this on they hard top and having a hard time reaching it, or maybe on the transom?

Going to swap my newish raymarine hd open array from the marlin, anyone have thoughts on using a mount instead of mounting directly to the hardtop?

Thoughts on mounting a raft on the hardtop? Considered this with my marlin but was worried about weight and went with Valeise type down below.

Likely going to swap the gas Koehler generator out next year, thoughts on options? Thinking will make the conversion to diesel.

Thanks for your thoughts!

Ps Marlin will be for sale next week....

Thoughts

JJ2468

Reaction score
I have a 2006 that I repowered with f300s and went hog wild from electronics, rod holders up top and transom, 30' outriggers etc $$$ etc and more $$$$

Fanatical canyon fisherman. I would have responded earlier but was offshore 165 miles from dock. Brought and extra 125 gallons before people ask how

If u want some help or opinions or pictures of stuff email me direct. Jeff@macmoy.com