New to me project ‘86 tournament 190

Maxman120

Reaction score
Model
Tournament 192
Hey all,

I recently bought a 1986 tournament 190 that was an I/O but has Been removed patched well, and now I plan to build an offshore bracket and customize the inside to make a great fishing rig due to the fact everything is out.I wanna build a bait table a custom t-top redo the Dash, custom seats, and add a live well. The one thing though there is this hatch in front of where the engine used to be aft of the fuel tank. It has a fitting that is threaded and is connected with a through Hull to the bottom. I was wondering if this was a live well, or custom to fit a pump on And be a live well or a cold tank, or something else entirely? I don’t know much about I/I’d so this might be something I don’t know about. I know I have a lot of work ahead of me and some serious cleaning and polishing to do as well repaint and do some stuff to the trailer, but it was a killer deal. Thanks in advance.

559F9C18-EA7A-4DCE-96A1-10C96FA6EB63.jpeg

008A95B1-FE2C-4D0A-960E-09690CBCD439.jpeg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Report •••

Remove formatting

BoldItalicUnderline

Text colorFont size

Insert linkInsert imageSmiliesInsert

Gallery embed

AlignmentListInsert table

UndoRedo

Toggle BB code

Post reply Preview
Attach files
Share:
FacebookTwitterRedditPinterestTumblrWhatsAppEmailLink

Forum software by XenForo® © 2010-2019 XenForo Ltd.

TenBeers

Reaction score
did you find any soft spots? I am thinking about buying a 1985 Tournament 19, deal sounds too good! Just being very careful!