New Under Gunwale LED Lighting

bjflink

Reaction score
Another recent upgrade. Getting her ship shape! Used the same lighting that Grady puts in their new 306 model.

freddy063

Reaction score
I did the same thing, what color do you like the best. the red is a no. blue is a maybe, yellow is not so good, the green and greenish colors seem to be my favorites :D so far.

bjflink

Reaction score
They all look pretty good...I just wanted to go with the stock blue look and seem to really like that choice so far.

bjflink

Reaction score
Hi, I used the following from IMTRA:

-12 ft (6ft on each side) of ILMDL-BL-12LED
-2x ILMDL-END (end caps)
-2x ILMDL-CONKIT-6 (power connector kit)
-4x 3ft ILMDL-TRACK3 (clear u-track for securing rope led)..for this you can either use tiny screws to mount under the gunwale, or do what I did, and use high quality outdoor rated double sided tape...didnt want to have to screw into my gunwales)

All the material cost me about $75, and $20 shipping from yacht supply depot.com

I found out from a Grady dealer that Imtra is what Grady uses, then I called Imtra and they were nice enough to tell me the part numbers that Grady uses. Very easy install. I tapped into the already existing factory wiring for the under gunwale lights. The whole install took me about an hour.