NJ Grady Owners - roll call

JerseyJarred

Reaction score
Model
Tournament 275
At the direction of @Ky Grady, I am starting this new thread to get a sense as to whether there is any interest in starting a NJ Grady White Owners club/group? If there is interest, please respond to the thread here and my hope is that we can go to Comstock or Anchor marine for official Grady dealer sponsorship as I have learned that is required. At the very least I look forward to meeting some other members of the forum that have Gradys in the great Garden State and sharing local information.

Thanks,
Jarred

SkunkBoat

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Model
Express 265
I'm in Pt Pleasant Beach.
I don't join any clubs that would have ME as a member.;)

I enjoy this forum. I've learned a lot and hopefully passed some tidbits along in return.
I wonder sometimes if we are missing things in all those Club forums that could have been shared with everyone.

I've been keeping an NJ Fishing Report going here and it would be great to get more participation in that. (Haven't heard from BrownEyedGirl since he started the thread in 2017)
I've never been one to worry about "spot burn". If I'm catching I'll tell you where. If I'm not catching I'll tell you where. We all have too little time and burn too much gas to be selfish about it.

JerseyJarred

Reaction score
Model
Tournament 275
I'm in Pt Pleasant Beach.
I don't join any clubs that would have ME as a member.;)

I enjoy this forum. I've learned a lot and hopefully passed some tidbits along in return.
I wonder sometimes if we are missing things in all those Club forums that could have been shared with everyone.

I've been keeping an NJ Fishing Report going here and it would be great to get more participation in that. (Haven't heard from BrownEyedGirl since he started the thread in 2017)
I've never been one to worry about "spot burn". If I'm catching I'll tell you where. If I'm not catching I'll tell you where. We all have too little time and burn too much gas to be selfish about it.

Nice! I saw that NJ Fishing Report thread and read through it the other day. Very helpful. Will be great to meet up for a cold one either on the water or local "watering hole" sometime soon. Seems like there are a lot of us in the Point Pleasant area.

Finest Kind

Reaction score
I'm in. (During the Summers anyway)

My boat is kept in FlaDa and I'll be leaving in a few weeks to spend the rest of the Fall, the Winter and early Spring with her down there.

fellinger

Reaction score
I live in PA but, slip at the Manasquan River Club in Brick.

CJ7Rob

Reaction score
I'm launching into the Raritan Bay this weekend (Sunday) out of Keyport Marine Basin if anyone want to meet up. Hoping to get some seabass and stripers

RussGW270

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
I tried to get something going in Texas. Got a few bites. Started a FB page.. a few people joined. Then GW got me in contact with "the actual Texas group". Three emails later, not a peep from them.

The leader and his wife had a family thing going on, so someone else took it over and they too were too busy, and then....nothing.

I envy you folks on the coast. Right now, I'd be happy to be part of a hunting club that liked to go fishing with me lol

So sad.. I know heh

I am waiting for LSquared to move to Austin lol!

R

Ky Grady

GreatGrady Captain
Staff member
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
What about me?? I'm in Kentucky. Grady-White club doesn't exist. Grady-White in Kentucky as a whole is rare.

When I put my boat on the lake, people look at me like I've got 3 eyes. Talk about out of place. I enjoy it, but it confuses others.

Reactions: JerseyJarred

JerseyJarred

Reaction score
Model
Tournament 275
What about me?? I'm in Kentucky. Grady-White club doesn't exist. Grady-White in Kentucky as a whole is rare.

When I put my boat on the lake, people look at me like I've got 3 eyes. Talk about out of place. I enjoy it, but it confuses others.

You can be an honorary NJ member if you would like. But that would mean you are going to have to trailer it up here at least once ;)

Ky Grady

GreatGrady Captain
Staff member
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
You can be an honorary NJ member if you would like. But that would mean you are going to have to trailer it up here at least once ;)

Appreciate that Jarred,,, just not sure about the one trip,, but you never know, it is a trailer boat.:cool:

Mr.White

Reaction score
I am in. Best to go to Comstocks big reputable dealer. Who knows how long Anchor will be around with the Grady dealership.