Northern New England Grady White Club

townvet

Reaction score
Is there any interest in starting a northern NE Grady club for Maine, NH, Mass etc...? I would be interested in spear heading a club. Just need to see if any interest and then we can go from there.

Townvet
2008 Gulfstream 232
2009 Canyon 336

townvet

Reaction score
I would really like to get a club of the ground. I will be starting to gather information and will keep updating people as the club begins to take shape.

Townvet
2009 Canyon 336
2008 Gulfstream 232

busterblue

Reaction score
Sounds like fun

How you'll find the time I can't figure. The season is getting short and I'm still making my way. thru the lists of folks i want to take boating and places i want to fish (never mind the ones i'm obligated to offer). If you build it I'll try and come.

Dave
89 Sailfish 252g/twin 06 zuke 175's
wareham, Ma (near the cc canal)

Tashmoo

Reaction score
Not sure to what level the dealers would be willing to be involved but Baert owns the MA market north of Boston, has a crap load of boats in the market and might be a good resource for you. If you are interested I can contact them and ask if they would be willing to help promote the concept and or see if they have tried or have people that have tried to get a club started in the past.

townvet

Reaction score
Tahmos

I will start with Baert myself, I bought 2 boats from them this year. This may be a good off season project.

miker

Reaction score
i''m new to grady's i would be interested, talking to everyone is nice,but seeing and meeting local people would be nice

capeguy

Reaction score
Is there a club in SE Mass/South Shore? North Shore is too far for me...

PAPASAS2

Reaction score
I am new to Grady this year and would be interested in a Northern New England club javascript:emoticon(':D')

townvet

Reaction score
I will attempt to set up a new e-mail address for the possible Northern NE GW club tonight. Then maybe we can get a substantial list of interested parties which I can present to Baert Marine and GW in order to get some help getting the ball rolling. Stay tuned.

townvet

Reaction score
NNEGradyWhiteclub@me.com

this can be the temporary e-mail contact address.

If interested in joining the thus far non-existing club please send your
information to the above e-mail address.

I think boat name (size year etc) would be enough information for now along with an e-mail contact.

The bigger the list the easier it will be to approach Grady for help.

Thanks
Dave

townvet

Reaction score
UPDATE:

I have been in contact with the folks at Baert Marine and thety in turn have brought Grady on board. Keep an eye on the Baert Marine website over the next few weeks. There will be a link to click on to get the club started. I believe they will be doing a mailing out to all of their customers inviting them to participate in a new Grady Club So this thing is actually going to come together. I will keep you updated.

Saint10

Reaction score
Just bought my first Grady...in So. Maine...I would be interested.